Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bir-day weekend!!


so I am twenty... yeah! really it means nothing, but doesn't mean i can't celebrate.
For my B-day my friends and I got together and went up to the poconoes. (it has now become a tradition since my 18th b-day to take a trip on my b-day and celebrate). last year I brought everyone to long island.
This year it was crzy, the lake, the boat, the lake, the water, the boat, and the sun!!! :-D

This past weeekend my friend who has her b-day the day b4 mine, came down from Rhode Island, and we celebrated , went to the philly's game and some parties. It was so much fun!!

The philly's won... but i recently heard we still got the 10,000 loss in baseball history. We suck! :-p too bad!

ok I am so sore from my butts and gutts class at the drexel gym, I am going to sign off!!! :-p
peace out cub scout!

No comments: